The mortgage calculator tool will show you a standard amortization schedule.
Here’s how to use it:
- Enter your loan amount. Do not use commas or the dollar sign.
- Enter your down payment as a percent. Ex: A down payment of $10,000 for a $100,000 loan is 10% and needs to be entered as 10.
- The Loan Amount field will automaticall populate with your loan amount.
- Enter your interest rate.
- Select your amortization period (monthly or yearly).
- Enter the number of years for your loan.
- You may optionally enter annual property taxes and other annual fees.
- Click calculate. A window with your total costs and amortization schedule will appear.
We provide this mortgage calculator as a free service to help you evaluate your mortgage and payments.
This is not a quoting tool and is not a guarantee of cost. This information is not collected.